What I am about to share is a recipe that is my absolute favorite! My mom used to make this super simple recipe and now I make it all time time for my family! Hopefully you can try it for yourself sometime!
- Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce (it's at most grocery stores)
- Old El Paso Green Chiles
- Large Flour Tortillas (~8)
- Shredded Cheese
- Chicken Breast
- Defrost the chicken breast
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite sized pieces
- Cook the chicken in a saucepan
- Add half of the can of enchilada sauce, the entire can of green chiles, and as much shredded cheese as you'd like into the saucepan and stir
- Brush the tortillas with melted butter to keep them moist
- Fill each of the tortillas with the mixture from the saucepan, roll them up so they're nice and tight, and place in a glass casserole dish
- Once you've filled the casserole dish, cover the tortillas with more cheese and the remainder of the enchilada sauce
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes
- Serve with cilantro sprinkled on top.
This dish is so good and is extremely easy to make! It's also wonderful in the way that you can always add other ingredients to the mixture and it will still taste wonderful. Try it sometime soon!