Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday




via

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
My boyfriend tried to teach me how last year and I didn't stall at all! Not bad for my first time. Unfortunately that was almost a year ago and I definitely would not be able to remember the steps.

via
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Eggplant and oatmeal raisin cookies. My mom is always trying to get me to eat her eggplant parmesan dish but unfortunately I just can't get there...ever. As for the oatmeal raisin cookies, I absolutely adore raisins but as such a picky eater, they can't be baked and they also can't be mixed with other foods. So therefore oatmeal raisin cookies are out of the question. I know I have problems.


via

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
My mom sent over Samoas in a Valentines Day care-package recently. However, my favorites are definitely the Thin Mints! Who else is upset with the raised pricing/reduction of size on Girl Scout Cookies???


via

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Every now and again I have to devote a girl day just for myself; I buy something that I love to eat, go shopping, and paint my nails while watching my favorite girly TV shows!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
The  main one I unfortunately cannot share because I don't know if I want my real name online quite yet. Other than that I'll note thatI've been called Sweetea...get it(Sweetie)?




Hope you enjoyed! This was my first Five Question Friday! What's your answer to one of these questions?
<3

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have to keep myself from overdosing on Girl Scout cookies!!

These themed day posts look like a ton of fun. I think I'm going to try them out!