Friday, February 18, 2011

Nights Like These...

Last night was amazing. I don't know about you but I absolutely love to be spontaneous. I used to be that type of person where I had to know exactly what I was doing at every second of the day, but lately I've really enjoyed living in the moment. Last night I took a random long-distance road trip to the mountains and saw the most amazing views! Unfortunately, since this little adventure was completely unplanned, I did not bring a camera and will have to rely on pictures from the web. I hope all of you are able to find time at some point in your day to do something unplanned: get lost on a car drive, go to that boutique you've always been meaning to check out, surprise a family member with a visit, etc.

Doing something today, something spontaneous, something fun, something for YOU!
<3

via 









Honestly this picture doesn't do the view justice whatsoever. It was absolutely incredible!

No comments: