Friday, April 15, 2011

WhatYOULove: Plain White-T Challenge

Here's another WhatYOULove Challenge for you lovely readers!

I've mentioned many times on this blog how wonderful a plain white-t is (here, herehere , and here). Well I've given you a few posts on what I do with a white t-shirt, but now I'd like to see what you do with it!

White T-Shirt Challenge

This is for guys AND girls! Send me an email with

  • a picture of your white t-shirt outfit
           or
  • a link to your polyvore set of your white t-shirt outfit
  • Optional caption if you choose to do so


    Good luck :) 

    6 comments:

    Sara said...

    I am linking up with you for this challenge! Here is the link to the post on my blog :)

    http://atapartment14.blogspot.com/2011/04/girl-can-dream-right.html

    Stephanie said...

    Great Idea! Can't wait to submit :)

    Madeline said...

    Ok definitely taking part!

    Madeline said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Unknown said...

    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30315398
    Here is my set!!! ENJOY!
    XXO

    SKBPINKGREEN said...

    Just became your 100th follower! Your blog is too cute. Look forward to reading more.