Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

via

Are you feeling the rainy day blues? I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but it has been drizzling here over the past few days. Considering that I live in a good sized college campus, rain is not usually a plus. People are running to escape the rain, umbrellas are out (and in my case, break), the college buses are crammed full, and the skies are painted gray.

So what can you do to help combat this dreary day? Have fun and bring out those cute rain boots!



From the rain boots above, I am strangely obsessed with Sperry's version of the L.L. Bean Duck boots. The color of both are just so bright and different! Oh, and don't forget about those gorgeous, printed floral ones! Much more understated, but so sweet and appealing.

Not into the bright look? How about going along the more classic route? Below are pictured some classic, toned-down rain-boots.

**Note: Duck Boots and Hunters not shown (We know what they look like!)


Plaid is always a plus (we preps know this)! The brown plaid boots on the right are by far my favorite in this section! Also, notice that the black pair in the middle looks like a regular pair of black riding boots! Love!



Don't forget your umbrella!!!



What do your favorite rain boots look like?
<3

2 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh how I adore boots and umbrellas! My fave. umbrella is my Lilly White Zin one! This morning I am facing quite a wintry mess, in fact I am on a 2-hour delay and will most likely end up home today (boo hiss)! Come on SPRING! I insist on dressing for Spring already, wore a sunshine yellow tennis sweater over a gorgeous bight paisley blouse yesterday!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

i have the sperry's in pink... i don't want it to rain but can't wait to wear them in the summer!