I really loved this pink and green striped dress. Right now my closet is stocked full with navy colors and I definitely feel like I need this little pop of pink and green fun!
I've never tried this dress on so we will have to see how it fits once it arrives in the mail. However I love the bright and spring worthy colors!
I also purchased this hobo bag. As many of you from my previous post here, I am not a huge bag person and only have what I absolutely need as a college student. I decided to add this bright bag to brighten up all of my outfits! I'm thinking my new favorite add-on to a plain white t-shirt?
While I was taking part in the Lilly sale, I did make note of a few things to remember for next time:
- Things go super fast during Lilly sales. As in 5-10 minutes fast. Make sure you're at the site exactly at 11am!
- Make sure you set up your account and add your credit card information before the sale starts
- Make use of the buy it now button. If you have something in your cart, that doesn't mean it's yours and you won't lose it!!!
- You only pay for shipping once. That way you can hit the buy it now button multiple times and not have to worry about separate shipping amounts for each purchase
- Get what you want the most first! Go in with a plan!
- Be aware of how much money you're spending and how much you're allowed to spend. It can sneak up on you sooooo easily!
Did any of you take part in the Rue La La sale?