1. Keep an Oxford button-up in your closet! They have so many styles but definitely make sure that you have both a light blue and a white button up. These colors can be worn with so many looks and they're easy pieces for your work wardrobe
2. White T-shirts should stay in your closet year round. They match every bottom and can be easily dressed up or down.
3. Polos are available in soooo many colors and they do such a good job pulling your look together. After looking in my closet, I realized that I don't own any polos. Added to my wish list!
4. A silk blouse is imperative. These feel great and look great. They're an easy throw-on for when you need something to wear if you're going to work, a special dinner, etc.
5. J. Crew's Jackie Cardigan stays in my closet all year round as well. They look great over dresses and any top!
6. A tunic top is a great alternative to a sweatshirt. On those breezy spring days, try and wear a pastel colored one!
7. A fun colored tank top looks wonderful paired with light colored shorts or jeans.
What are your go-to tops?