Wednesday, March 16, 2011

About A Boy

THE BOY.

I know! I know! I haven't spoken much about the boyfriend lately, next Friday will be our 11 month anniversary! YAY! I am so excited yet also extremely surprised at how fast the time has gone since we first decided to go from best friends to a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Needless to say, he is EVERYTHING and more to me. I love him and even when he drives me absolutely insane I still know how much he means to me.

However! Please note that this boy definitely doesn't dress preppy at all.
Problem? 
Ehhh not when he does incredibly sweet things like this:


All year the only shoes he's ever worn are these yucky discolored white tennis shoes. You have no idea how much I hate these shoes! Well whenever we go into any stores, I always say how he should buy a pair of Sperrys to replace his current situation. Of course he always refuses, saying that he will (tear*) never own a pair of Sperrys. 

Well today he decided to surprise me after a rough day. He said he had a surprise for me and brought up a bag from Payless, inside was a pair of inexpensive Sperry inspired boat shoes. Honestly I could care less what shoes he wears but buying this pair with me in mind was such an absolute adorable gesture! 

Definitely a positive note to end my day :)

P.S. On Friday there will be a post up about more Sperry love!!!

No comments: