1. Sperrys are my polished looking shoes. They're definitely a great piece that go from my winter wardrobe to the spring.
2. Metallic sandals emphasize your tan (or for me make me look like I have a tan). They match with practically anything!
3. Black sandals are a must but make sure they aren't just your standard Old Navy Flip Flops. I wear mine ALOT so they have to hold up. I suggest the Jack Rogers style or a fun design like the ones above.
4. Colorful sandals are good ONLY if you have a lot of outfits that can work with it. These pink ones would go with many of my outfits!
5. White sandals are unfortunately left out of the picture, but they are also great staple pieces.
6. Last, rain boots are unfortunately needed during the springtime. Luckily they come in so many cute styles!
What are your go-to shoes?
P.S. Be sure you check out the post below! Make sure you send me your picture and caption...I can't wait to see what you all love