Friday, March 4, 2011

What I wish was in my closet...Day Five

Today will probably be the last day I do this series for the week. If you liked this past week, tell me and I may consider incorporating it more as one of the weekly posts. As for today's post, I wanted to end with an outfit centered around one of my favorite colors, take a look:


When I first saw the skirt online I knew that I had to make an outfit around it. The colors are so fresh and clean and the polo makes it so perfectly preppy. Combine the look with the beach loving rope sandals, and accentuate your waist and break up the skirt and shirt with the belt. Lovely!

So what did you think of this week's posts? Should they be in part of a weekly rotation along with other similar topics? I'm still putting together where I want this blog to be so any tidbits of advice would be appreciated!
<3

No comments: