Friday, March 11, 2011

Who Loves Koozies?

First off I hope you all accept my apology for such a short blog post. Since I've come home and worked full time all week I've actually had hardly any time to really focus on this blog. No worries, once tomorrow's workday is through get ready for some revamped blog posts!

(L) Lilly Pulitzer Checking In print
(R) Lilly Pulitzer Patch Day print
Today though, I'm thinking about how absolutely adorable these koozies are from Lilly Pulitzer! I bought them over the weekend from a Halmark-esque store that recently opened in my hometown. Upon first walking in, I noticed a corner devoted to Lilly Pulitzer and spotted these two lovelies! I would have purchased a third but my boyfriend is becoming excellent at protecting my wallet! ;)

I hope all of you are having a wonderful, relaxing night in!
What does your favorite koozie look like?
<3

2 comments: