Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award: Second Time Around

Elizabeth over at That Short Blonde Girl gave me the stylish blogger award. Her blog is so adorable and I hope you all can make a visit! Since I was awarded this award here I won't list more random facts (head on over to that previous post) but I will nominate more blogs that I absolutely adore!

  1. Life Through Preppy Glasses
  2. Sweet Caroline
  3. Summer Wind
  4. Let's Be Preppy!
  5. A Sweet Georgia Peach
I hope all of you lovely readers can head on over to these fantastic blogs and start following! And to those that I tagged, even if you've received this award before, I hope you continue the chain :)

Here are the rules:
  • Link back and thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 5 recently discovered blogs.
  • Contact them and tell them about their award.

No comments: