L from Confessions of a Teenage Political Queen gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you L so so much, since I just recently started this blog and this being the first blog award I am so very thankful! I hope you all lovely readers can go check out her blog as well!!
Here are the rules:
- Link back and thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 5 recently discovered blogs.
- Contact them and tell them about their award.
Alright! Here are seven random facts about me!
- I'm a twenty-two year old elementary education major that will most likely never leave college. Since I transferred to my current school just last year as a junior, it messed up my graduation time and I'll probably finish with undergrad and my masters in two years. Yuck!
- I am an extremely picky eater. I'm weird about pizza, it has to have alot of sauce with only a little cheese and none of that cheese can be hanging over the edge. Weird. I know.
- I didn't have a boyfriend/have my first kiss until I was a senior in high school. I'm really glad that I waited that long and didn't try and rush like many others I knew. I dated the guy for a year and we're still good friends!
- I love God with all my heart. It's definitely a relationship that can be rather difficult for me to maintain at times but it's something that I always want to improve.
- I was named after a song that my parents heard on the radio before I was born. Perhaps I'll share it with you all one day :)
- I have become the most sensitive person ever. Although I hate having people see me cry, I am the biggest cry baby when I'm alone. A sweet movie, sad song, whatever!
- My favorite color is turquoise! Want to know why? It's the one color that makes me look tanner than I actually am, and for someone as pale as me I can use all the help I can get!
Now I tag: