1. A white skirt goes with EVERYTHING! You can find this style in any store, but the Vineyard Vines store's skirt looks perfect!
2. First off, I love light blue skirts for the spring. Second, a skirt tied with a bow is a must. Definitely girly chic.
3. A Patterned skirt may not be the most versatile but they add a fun, colorful look to your wardrobe.
4. No matter what, I always keep my jeans in my drawer, even during the summertime. They are my go-to piece if I'm ever unsure what bottoms to wear.
5. J. Crew Chino 3" Shorts are amazing. I love how many colors they have! I definitely have to have a navy, khaki, and a bright colorful one.
6. Nike Tempo Shorts are great because they're available in so many different colors. These are on my wish list right now!
What are your spring go-to "bottoms"?